Thursday, February 4, 2010

will give tours for drinks

I've been relieved of NYC tour guide duties today so it's back to work for me. It's been an exhausting few days but I do love getting the chance to do touristy things when I have visitors. We always rush through the city daily and often forget to stop an appreciate how wonderful it is. This past week I've been all over the place with my guest; The Met, MOMA Tim Burton Exhibit, Central Park, Bryant Park, Fifth Ave, Times Square, Union Square. We had yummy dinners at Bobby Vans, Aquavit, and Kefi with drinks everywhere in between. In fact, my tour has been more like a bar crawl with sights added as a bonus.

I'll have more photos of the places we visited on my flickr.

Also, on Monday I assisted the fabulous Miss Kate on a fun photo shoot for a children's clothing line. She sent me this photo of me sitting in so that she could test her lighting.



I was being such a ham in her test shots she told me I may have missed my calling. I think so too. ;)

No comments: