Saturday, February 13, 2010

We only met 2 days ago

My friend texted me today to ask if I found a Valentine while I was out last night. Far from it! Nothing but tainted meat out there in the meat market! Anyway, I answered that I wasn't sure. I've been seeing someone but it's still so new. It may be too early for a Valentine's Day date. He texted me back with this funny Target commercial:



We've been hanging out almost everyday so hanging out tomorrow would be normal. But Valentine's Day is kinda an elephant in the room. Do we acknowledge it? Gifts? Cards? Dinner? Or pretend it's just the day before President's Day? If we don't hang out it would be like we were purposely not hanging out because it's Valentine's Day. I know what you're thinking. It shouldn't be this complicated. What's a girl to do?

No comments: