Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Add dog walker to the resume!

I was walking home today and just thinking to myself how I'd love to make extra money but that I don't want to get another job nor do I want the extra hours. And then I was like it would be great if I can just walk dogs for an hour a day, since I'm free during the days, and then get back to my writing. So I got home and looked on craigslist to see what the dogwalking scene was like and I saw a post from someone who just got a new puppy and works 12 hour days and just wants someone to pop by during the day to spend a little time with the puppy. Being that I love dogs way more than I do people, I think this is the perfect way to make sure I can eat during the week. Yay eating! Woh that didn't sound right. I meant so that I'd have money for groceries. Not eating the dog.

All the guy asked of me was to please not rob him and be nice to his dog. I think I can handle that.

No comments: