Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Peruvian and Cuban Tuesday

Went to an impromptu lunch at Pio Pio with TIm and Adalhi. Stuffed ourselves with a half chicken, rice and beans, avocado salad, mini hotdogs, fries, flan, and green sauce. We were still sitting there at 5:30, pants unbuttoned, when I fretted that I would still be too stuffed for my dinner date at 8pm.


Me: Am I going to have to purge before my date?
T & A (not tits and ass): Um, yeah probably. I think we'll have to too.

On the way back to my apartment we stopped by GNC because Tim probably needed to restock to a year's supply of Muscle Milk. Adalhi says, "Oh look, Nina, this is what you need...."


A helped me get dressed for my date:

Do you think it screams, "Hello, I'm looking for Love"? A says it looks like I'm ready for the first day of school.

I liked that this guy took the initiative to pick out the restaurant (Cuban). Wish me luck tonight!

2 comments:

Frijolita said...

Good luck!!!! You're outfit is awesome btw. Cuban food never seems to fail either.

Unknown said...

LOL! classic