Friday, March 5, 2010

sick and stir crazy



Well, in case you were wondering, I'm still sick and barely moving 5 feet from my bed. My throat is still closed up, I can't open my mouth for more than an inch, haven't been able to eat solid food, and it hurts my throat and mouth too much to speak. It's. The. Pits. Not having health insurance to figure out what's wrong with me is also the pits.

Bionic Woman texted me yesterday to say, "Life isn't very interesting when you're sick." I thought this was pretty funny because I usually text her a million times a day but I just haven't had the energy.

I'm feeling pretty useless right now and going a little stir crazy. I want sunlight and foooooood. Even ice cold water would make me happy right now.

The only bright side of being in bed for 3 days is that I'm all caught up on Season 4 of Dexter. O.M.G. The finale just blew my mind!

Hopefully I can get out of bed and start eating again before the end of the weekend. Hope you guys have a wonderful (and warm!) weekend.

2 comments:

care bears said...

Feel better lovee! If you don't start feeling better in the next few days promise you will go to a walk in for some meds!

Bionic Woman said...

What can I say? It's just really not as interesting when you are down for the count....get better quick! I can only take so much!