Friday, March 26, 2010

snowboarding at snowbird

OK, back to Utah. I don't know how we were finally able to sleep after The Great Dinosaur Debate but we woke up early the next morning to hit the slopes. I have many more pictures from the mountain but I used a disposable (film!) camera because I didn't want to take the chance of dropping or breaking my camera in the snow. I searched all over NYC for a place that still develops film. Rite Aid advertised One Hour Photo but that sign was apparently vintage and I have to wait a week for it to come back from the lab (just like back in the prehistoric times).




Snowboarding in Utah was absolutely amazing! The powder is definitely different from the East Coast. We even got some snow while we were riding which made it look so beautiful. Aaaaaand the best news is I'm getting much better at snowboarding. Like I looked so pro! (Again, self proclaimed).

No comments: