Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another day down the drain...

Ok so I know I said I'd start being positive today and that I'd follow Stephen Covey's Seven Habits and start acting like I am the kind of person who has their shit together. Well, apparently I'm not a very good actor. I'm not sure when my shit will start getting together.

Everyone I encountered today was an enormous Asshole. Why do I let people get to me so? Not to mention my heart still aches a little. I am a tremendously impatient person and wish moving on would speed up just a little.

I came home tonight and, for the first time in a few years, I decided to take a bath to calm down. First, I had to scrub the tub. I used a bath ball from LUSH that I had bought in December as a Christmas gift to myself. It smells like peppermint, shimmers in the water, and is supposed to relax your muscles. The bathwater was still slightly on the brown side (try to ignore this)...but it sparkled (!) and smelled so good. I turned off the lights, lit a candle, and listened to my Ella Fitzgerald cd. Mmmm. Inhale. Exhale. Breeeeeeathe.....

I drained the bath and hope all of today's stress went down the drain with the sparkly brown water. I forget the point of this blog. OH...that you should go out and get yourself a fizzy bathball from LUSH! It's fantastic! And also to say I'm ready to let today go and start over tomorrow.

My skin itches a little. (Let's try to ignore that).

No comments: