Monday, February 9, 2009

i-rabbit

I wonder if it's so blatantly obvious when I'm on line at CVS, buying C batteries at 10pm, that it's for my rabbit. What else do people use C batteries for? I was trying to think of the answer, should anyone ask. I've had my rabbit since college. I wonder if there's an upgraded version. Perhaps they don't even need batteries anymore. Maybe now you can charge it on your computer like an ipod. I'm gonna have to look into that.

Later, a text from my trusty friend, Mary:
C batteries fit in flashlights.

Thanks love!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok seriously i am sitting in bed cracking up over all your blogging tonight!


umm c's are for toys. adult and kids toys

Anonymous said...

Ok, seriously, you need to market this. I'd totally buy an i-Rabbit!

-britt