Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Little Boobies Rock!


(Image Via Smitten)
So boobies have been on my mind a bit lately. After my last post about my friends getting boob jobs, and how sometimes I wonder what I would look like if I had them, my friends jokingly egged me on to get them. At least, I hope they were joking. Like I said, I've grown to love my little girls. But then my friend H showed me hers the other day, and I was like, "dammit, yours are better." Then I came across this article on Glamour's blog, Smitten, and finally, someone agrees with me that little boobies rock!

I would love to have a boob job for like a day, just to see what it feels like to actually fill out a shirt. I wish they had something like that. Kinda like temporary tattoos. Until then, I'm sticking with my little girls and loving them!

No comments: