Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


This Valentine's Day, remember, you have to love yourself before you can love someone else. ; )

Thus far, this Valentine's day has turned out to be one of the best ones yet. I love that there is no pressure for me to have a "perfect" romantic day with anyone. I went to the corner store to buy myself some flowers ( tulips, my favorite). Went to Duane Reade to buy some glitter and markers to make some Valentine's for my girlfriends but sadly, all they had were crappy crayons and no construction paper! I had to make due with the supplies I had at home. Got some roses from my girl, A, and chocolates from my friend, Tim. What more could a girl ask for?

Hmm. I do miss having someone in my life who gives me butterflies. Instead, I got a butterfly! (Another awesome gift from a thoughtful friend). Look ma, no hands! Ok, maybe don't look.

Maybe I wouldn't end up as a cat lady after all. I could deal with being a Rabbit & Butterfly lady. Hehe.



(my homemade cards)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love love love my card! its going to live on either my fridge (so i can see it everyday) or on my painted cork board.

your the best!
besos
A

Anonymous said...

My valentine's day was, ironically enough, my official moving day. I thought it was one of my best ones yet as well!

But wouldn't it be nice to have someone else on the other end of that butterfly?? Lol

Britt