Monday, May 25, 2009

Birthday dinner with my sister

We went to dinner somewhere in Thong Lor for Italian and Thai- a strange combination but yummy nonetheless. They had the band sing me happy birthday but they dedicate the song to “Tina.” We were laughing so hard I couldn’t blow out the candle.







Went out for drinks at Long Table which had a gorgeous high-rise view of Bangkok. Got to meet my sister’s sweet boyfriend for the first time. He bought me a birthday drink. He knew how to win over the little sister. : )

Do you think we look alike?


Me doing the "lightbulb changing dance", trying to show Anand that I too know a little something about Indian culture. Anand looks skeptical of my dancing skills.


Of course, I needed to end the night with American Breakfast at Foodland. So Hi So!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww you look like family!


love you my dear. miss you.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ lightbulb changing dance. perfect description!

-Britt J