Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 19: post root canal pampering!

Woke up very achey and cranky but mom and auntie really took great care of me the entire day.

We went out to lunch near Kao Takiab with this lovely view.

I had yummy coconut juice...

...and seafood in dry green curry

...and tom yum kung mmmmm!


Later, they took me out for an early birthday dinner since mom will be back up with Grandma for my birthday on Friday. The band sang happy birthday and I got a lovely little candle in my coconut ice cream.


It poured again during dinner but the air felt wonderful and it still looked so beautiful out.

What a lovely evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg. That tom yum looks AMAZING. What are those? Prawns! Did you eat their heads? Looks like your having an amazing time so far, can't wait to read more!

Tiffany said...

o i am jealous.