Monday, May 4, 2009

Sogni di Tailandia

Only 2 days left till I leave and I can't concentrate on anything. I'm jumping out of my skin with excitement and daydreaming about the following:

*Visiting my Grandma in Up Country
*Hanging with my sister (it's been years!)
*Sunshine & topless tanning
*Lazy days in a hammock
*Sharing buckets
*Snorkeling and rock climbing
*Celebrating my sister's and my birthday together
*Eye candy watching with Decha
*Working on the book
*Kway teow (senleg with loog chin), food on a stick, grilled squid, guava, mango shakes, Kao Mun Gai, Moo Yang with sticky rice, late night jok, roti

Won't you come join me?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah. i am very very very jealous.

Anonymous said...

pack me in your suitcase please!!!!!!!

all that deliciousness and you're gonna come back thin as a rail again!

how long are you going for?

-britt j

Fariha M said...

you are one lucky girl! wish i could tag along :( have fun though!

Anonymous said...

zomg i want to laze on the hammock to.. if i actually had one in the first place... i'd stuff my face into my books and indulge in some mystery and romance.