Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend roundup:

Bionic Woman's driver picked me up in a Mercedes. Got dropped off at Chipotle for dinner. (A little ironic isn't it?) Went to Brit's bar for one, two, ten drinks. BW has a dance off with a two-stepper. (She won. She also hurt her back in the process). Someone sends me home in a cab, thinking I was fully capable of taking care of myself. (Read: Why would anyone assume this?) Woke up absolutely confused and sent the following texts:

To BW: (7:43 AM) OMG please tell me when where why how we left. I reek of alcohol and I don't know how I got home.
To Brit: (7:44 AM) OMG I don't remember a thing. Did we even pay? If not I'll get brunch.
To Brit: (7:58 AM) Brunch. Shopping. Brittany and Nina day. Wake Up!


B & N's Day o' Fun began with brunch at Elmo. The sun and the moving around didn't make my stomach feel so great. Excused myself from the table and proceeded to throw up, at the restaurant. Felt MUCH better after. Inhaled my eggs nova and fries. Mmmm yummerrrrrs! We spent the afternoon shopping which is always fun with B because she lets me buy EVERYTHING. (Read: "Girl, that looks HOTTT! Get it!!") Snacked on a $3 rip-off Mr. Softee cone. Committed a minor crime. (Read: Times are tough!)

Met Wifey and Mama for dinner at Pio Pio. Mmmm. Tried to hide my purchases from them. Drank an Inca Cola for T, who couldn't make it. :(

Sunday, did some more shopping for my trip. Bug spray, tanning lotion, condoms, etc. Cut through Grand Central due to the rain and walked in on Dave Matthews Band shooting a music video. Fun!


Went to a Belgian (Belgish? Belch?) place for dinner with Wifey and Mama again. All you can eat mussels, frittes, and a Stella for $20. Awesome deal. I don't think the waiter ever saw 3 women eat so fast, elbow deep in mussel sauce.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that i am wifey!