Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 16: dentist and drinking

Got home at 4 AM. Had to be up at 6 AM to go to temple with mom. She took one look at me and told me I didn’t have to go. Embarrassed but super relieved.

Soooooo hungover! *whine

10 AM Dentist appointment. Tried my hardest not to puke while his fingers were in my mouth. *success. Barely.

Found out I have to get a root canal. I’m so upset. I feel like I’m gonna cry. I’m so scared that my stomach starts to hurt.

Mom did a great job at calming my fears. If anything, she’s best at babying me. This is one of the few times that I’m really grateful for it.

6 PM Went to dinner with mom’s friends. Free and delicious!



9 PM Met up with Decha again. Not without mom and friends worrying about me getting in a taxi alone.


(this is me trying to keep both eyes open in a picture)



Drank entirely too much! Stumble home at 5 AM. Watch the sunrise again. Uggg.

No comments: