Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 20: alone at last!

Mom and auntie left today for Bangkok. I was really looking forward to having some alone time but I have to say I actually really miss mom. I haven’t spent this much time with her in a long time and I’m kinda sitting here wishing she hadn't left. Oh goodness, did I really say that? I'm not even drunk! Maybe that's the problem. : )

The silence today was definitely appreciated. I got some sun, swimming, reading, thinking, and napping done.



At dusk I took a nice little stroll down the beach. Kinda wish I had someone to snuggle with after. Anyone?

2 comments:

Teach.Workout.Love said...

wow. LOVE those pictures!!!! so beautiful!

Unknown said...

i am alll ALLLLL for the snuggles!

damn you for not packing your lali in your suitcase!

*waves fist in air