Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me! (May 22)

le sigh, I can't believe I'm 27! I must say, I may be a little off course at the moment but I really couldn't be happier.

My auntie baked me this lovely cake (so light and fluffy!)

and I was surrounded by the women who raised me.

...and I'm gonna meet my sister for dinner tonight! Can't wait to see her, it's been years!

I couldn't ask for anything more. Well, except for my book to be a HUGE success.

Oh, and maybe a little Build a Bear doll that's part bunny, part penguin. : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww!! i am sorry for not wishing you a happybday sooner when we chatted.

i will get cracking on the build-a-bear thingy and the cake.


love you. can i be a chapter in the book? name it "wifey"

hehe.

besos. the aerobed,my bed & the couch will be waiting for you

Kim said...

Happy HAPPY birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!